Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Summer Favorites


I think every blog needs a seasonal favorite things post. I imagine, with my interest in photography, my favorite things will come around more than once a season. But I couldn't wait to put together a few things that I just can't get enough of this summer.





1. Bright Orange Jcrew Swimsuit

Jcrew has mastered the concept of ruching. I have yet to purchase a suit I didn't love.

2. My Crafty Beaded Necklace

I found a tutorial for this beachy summer necklace and had to make one. It was so simple and everything came from Joann Fabric.

(Tutorial here)

3. Two New Polishes: China Glaze in Pool Party (Sally's) and Milani in Cupcake Icing (Walmart)

These are both my favorite colors this season. A neon orange just looks so fun with all sandals and the pinky-purple is an unusual soft feminine color.

4. Beautiful Day Diamond Shimmering Mist and Ultra Shea Body Cream from Bath and Body Works (link here)

I pretty much love anything shimmery. But this fruity fresh fragrance smells like summer to me. 

5. Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil from The Body Shop (link here)

Did I mention I love to shimmery things? Often I just need a touch of color and shine on my legs and this does just the trick. It's subtle, pretty and has a nice fragrance. But smell before you buy because I have heard some don't love it as much as I do.

6. Aviator Sunglasses

Any kind from anywhere! They really are the best on most people. I buy others but keep coming back to these favorites.


Comment and share some of your summer favorites!


Thanks for stopping by! 
Please subscribe and leave comments or suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment