Thursday, June 18, 2015

Goodbye Fossil Clothing


  On this warm and rainy day I bring you a sad tale of my favorite clothing store......Fossil. If you never had a Fossil clothing store in your city I'm sorry....but then again this news won't hurt as much. As of earlier this year Fossil slowly sold the remainder of their clothing and went back to watches and handbags exclusively. The clothing they sold was a mixture of vintage and classic, dressy and casual.........perfect for the over 30 crowd. Using unique patterns and textures with a hint of decades past they drew me in and made me a regular shopper. But alas, it's over.........goodbye Fossil clothing......see you on Ebay.






The top and shorts are from Fossil.......sigh. Sweater from Target (similar here) and my favorite shoes from DSW (link here).






No comments:

Post a Comment