Monday, August 3, 2015

ipsy Party!!


Pink&Charlie ipsy party

   OK so if you have never heard of ipsy you are not alone. I wasn't sure what it was until my sister informed me and now that natural phenomenon has occurred where I see it everywhere. What is it you ask? Well, you pay $10 a month (cancel at any time) and they send you full size samples of 4-5 products in a cute little makeup bag. The products aren't totally random, you fill out a profile of your skin type and needs before you sign up so they can taylor the products to your tastes....but in the end there is a certain amount of "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit".

   So what my sister, Alex, and I decided to do was to share an account and do an ipsy "party" each month. Because we don't know what we are getting we randomly delegate someone to start and take out one product. If they like it, they can keep it, if not they can pass and the turn goes to the next to take that or go for something else. In the end we were definitely just making trades but it was loads of fun trying on all the samples and rating them etc.

  So I encourage you to sign up and if you have someone in mind who you would like to share it with, it's twice the fun! Or bring two sets of samples and have more to pick from.

Below I have listed the products we received in this months bag.

Pink&Charlie ipsy party



1. Jo'rel Parker Classico perfume

2. Mongongo Vanilla Coconut Creme by Jersey Sore Sun

3. Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronze by Tarte

4. Lipstick by Bellapierre in P.I.N.K

5. Swizzlestick Eyeliner by Eyetini in Blue Hawaiian

6. Makeup bag by ipsy

Follow the link here to sign up! 


Happy ipsy partying!







2 comments:

  1. I just signed up! I have a friend who loves it! Looking forward to my first bag this month.

    ReplyDelete