Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Your Closet in Pictures

  
Pinkncharlie ~ Outfit Pictures

  I have a list of dinners on a piece of paper in my kitchen. These are for times I need to go grocery shopping but am drawing a blank on meal options. Maybe I'm alone in this but I really do stand there and think, "Is there anything besides pot roast?" 

  This happens with dressing as well. We have all said, "I have nothing to wear." And what that really means is, "I can't think of anything to wear". So I decided to make an outfit list. A nice list of outfits that are tried and true and make me feel good wearing them. The problem with that is it's no fun to look down a list and see, "Black t-shirt, pink jeans, gold statement necklace". I don't have pink jeans BTW....maybe I should? 

  So anyway, my friend was showing me a store she follows on Instagram and they had these lovely little outfits laid out similar to what you see on Pintrest. I was inspired. I thought, everyone has a smart phone these days, why not snap pictures of your top ten go-to outfit favorites. Then you could flip through that and always have something to fall back on when you can't think of anything.

  So here we go. I have made seven outfits from a few favorite tops and bottoms. I am in the thick of having to remember how to dress myself for going back to work this semester so I really think this will help! 



Pinkncharlie ~ Outfit Pictures



Pinkncharlie ~ Outfit Pictures

Pinkncharlie ~ Outfit Pictures

Pinkncharlie ~ Outfit Pictures



Pinkncharlie ~ Outfit Pictures

Pinkncharlie ~ Outfit Pictures


This segues into some of my next topics such as 'Closet Cleanup' and 'Wardrobe Staples'. Stay tuned to be awakened by the power of the wooden hanger!

No comments:

Post a Comment