Monday, August 10, 2015

Photography.....Hobby or Passion?

  The blog has been quiet for days as I try to determine how to balance what I have been doing with what I want to do. I may be premature in saying this...as I have become very passionate about many things and dropped them like a rock six months later...but I don't think I have ever enjoyed something so much as the camera I received for my birthday. I am no expert photographer...barely an amateur at that. But what I lack in skill I think I make up for in desire. I can't go anywhere without my camera. So all this to say I am finding I have a strong desire share my photography right now as opposed to style related topics. So if you will, forgive me while I indulge myself.





































3 comments:

  1. Love it...maybe you've found your calling. Too bad you just finished Grad School for MATH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You REALLY have an eye for pictures. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah....not sure how this math thing fits in.......thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete